• Root vegetables- such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, kohlrabi, onions and garlic, enough for 4-6 servings.
• Olive oil
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 tsp Honey
• 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Scrub and cut the vegetables into uniform sizes.
3. Peel the garlic cloves.
4. Toss the vegetables and the whole garlic cloves with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
5. Heat a baking sheet with low edges in the oven for about 4 - 5 minutes.
6. Arrange the vegetables on the sheet so they are spaced apart and not touching one another.
7. Roast for 20 - 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time until vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
8. Meanwhile, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients.
9. Toss the hot roasted vegetables with the Apple Cider Vinegar and serve immediately.