Chocolate Spread Fudge
What you’ll love about this recipe:
Chocolate spread hazelnut flavour
15 minute prep
Apis Chocolate spread
- Mix chocolate spread and butter together in a stand mixer. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the powdered sugar into the measuring cup, and then level it off with a knife.
- Vanilla and sugar are added. Beat at a medium speed to thoroughly incorporate the ingredients. The mixture should be smooth even though it will be very thick.
- Press the mixture down evenly in the pan.
- Over the mixture, evenly distribute the chocolate. For about 10 minutes, let the fudge harden in the refrigerator. Take the dish out of the refrigerator. To remove the fudge from the pan, raise the parchment paper.
- Cut the bars while the chocolate is still a little pliable. The bars should spend an additional 10 minutes setting in the fridge after being placed on a cookie sheet.