1 pinch saffron
1 teaspoon honey
2 shots espresso or ½ cup brewed coffee
¾ cup milk of any kind
- Brew a half-cup of strong coffee or two shots of espresso. Pour it into a mug.
- Use a steameror a saucepan, and a whisk to steam your milk. It should be warm and frothy.
- Pour the milk over the espresso, hold back a small amount of milk foam, and then add Apis honey into it.
- Now, Crush the Apis saffron threads by rolling them between your fingers and puttingthem into the mug. Give the mixture a vigorous swirl after that.
- Pour milk foam over top. If you'd like, add a little more saffron or a dash of cinnamon. That's it; enjoy your delicious saffron coffee!