Chicken Curry Recipe
1 Kg chicken
3 large onions (paste)
1 tbsp Apis ginger garlic paste
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp cumin seed powder
1/2 tspturmeric powder
1/2 tspred chilli powder
1 tspgaram masala powder
1 tspChicken masal
2 tbsp oil and salt as per the taste, For garnishing coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion paste, Apis ginger and garlic paste into it and cook till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and cook until it dries up, then add coriander powder, cumin seeds power, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Let these spices to cook for some time.
- Now add chicken into the spices and sprinkle chicken masala on it. Stir well and cook until they are golden brown.
- Now add 1 cup of water and stir well. Cover the pan and let it simmer until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish the cooked chicken with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve.