Stuffed Apis Soya Chunks paratha Recipe
Apis Soya Chunks Paratha is an enjoyment that is very well known among Indian families . Apis Soya Chunks Paratha is a simple to-make recipe that is stacked with the benefits of wheat flour and protein. If you are searching for a recipe that can be put forth in minutes with little effort, then this is the perfect choice. Serve it hot with mint or tomato chutney.
- 1 cup crushed Apis Soya Chunks
- 2 cup wheat flour
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 6 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered asafoetida
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- Soak the Apis Soya Chunks chunks in hot water for some time.
- Crush the soaked Apis Soya Chunks using the grinder.
- Now take a bowl and add crushed Apis Soya Chunks, wheat flour along with 2 tablespoon oil and all the ingredients.
- Knead it into a soft dough and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal halves and shape into small balls.
- Take a dough ball from the mixture and roll it into a circle.
- Place the Paratha on the tawa and grease it with oil from both the sides.
- Roast well till it appears golden brown.
- Serve hot with some chutney or dip